Accreditation is the formal recognition that an organisation is competent to perform specific processes, activities, or tasks (which are detailed in a scope of accreditation) in a reliable credible and accurate manner. The provision of accreditation must;
• Be undertaken impartially.
• Be objective, transparent and effective.
• Use highly professional competent assessors and technical experts in all relevant fields.
• Use assessors (and subcontractors) that are reliable, ethical and competent in both accreditation processes and the relevant technical fields.
• Accreditation delivers confidence in certificates and conformity statements. It underpins the quality of results by ensuring their trace ability, comparability, validity and com-mutability.
With that in mind, welcome to Qualitation Limited based in Oxford. We recognise how important it is for companies to acquire the up to date level of certification to govern the daily activities of a business. We make the certification possible for the companies.
ISO 14000 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations;
• Minimize how their operations (processes, etc.)
• Negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements
Continually improve in the above.
The letters CE are seen on multiple products that are traded in a single market in the UK. By inclusion of the CE marking on a particular product manufacturer is declaring, on his sole responsibility, agreement with all of the legal requirements to achieve CE marking. The manufacturer is thus ensuring validity for that product to be sold throughout the EEA.
It’s always better to get certification to operate seamless in Oxford. There are always noteworthy benefits in having your company’s processes, policies and procedures legally certified by Qualitation Limited. By having more of an understanding of the schemes and certifications you can understand how certifications of quality management, environmental management, health and safety management can uplift the level of services.
Their certification includes not only ISO 9001 but also ISO 14001 in Oxford, an environmental standard, ISO 18001 an health and safety standard as well as CE Marking to meet industry standards.